FAQs (You can always contact us, too!)
- When will my order ship? We typically ship orders within 1-2 business days.
- What shipping methods are used? United States Postal Service (with tracking) or UPS ground (with tracking).
- Where are orders shipped from? We stock 100% of our inventory onsite at our location in Maryland, USA. All orders are shipped from this location. Orders are not drop-shipped from the UK or other locations.
- What countries do you ship to? Currently, we ship to all 50 US states and Canada. (Please note: Shipments outside the USA may incur import duties, taxes, or customs fees not included in the product price or shipping cost. If fees are due, they will be collected upon delivery by the carrier and will be the recipient’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.)
- How much does shipping cost? US: Flat rate based on weight: minimum $6.00 maximum $9.50. Canada: Flat rate $30. (Please note: Shipping prices are fluctuating often due to fuel costs. We will do our best to update current prices here but it may be slightly lower/higher at checkout.)
- Express Delivery Options? Should you require delivery by a certain date, please contact us directly. There may be an option we can offer for an additional shipping charge.
- What payment methods are accepted? All major cards are accepted (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), Paypal, and Venmo. (Please note: Credit card payments are processed through a secure server link with Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to purchase with a credit card, but you may use your Paypal account if you choose.)
- Do you have a sizing chart? There is no universal size chart for the clothing we sell as it comes from different makers, mainly in the British Isles and Prague. Sizing will sometimes not match to US size charts. We take care to include measurements of garments in each product listing. If you have a specific size question please contact us. It is often best to compare given measurements to an item you own that fits well.
- What is your return policy? Much of our inventory is made to order for us by tradespeople and therefore unique. We generally do not accept returns for fit, change of mind, or exchange. Should you have a problem or concern on delivery with an order you received, please contact us promptly so we can address the concern. (Please note: Any return must be preapproved, new, unworn/unused, and with original tags.)