British Tweed Jacket Coat Standing Collar Blue Plaid (Ireland)
Imported from Ireland by Jack Murphy, and made with British wool tweed loomed by Abraham Moon in Yorkshire England, this mid-length jacket has a colonial era feel with a stand-up collar based on the period drama series “Poldark”.
Era 1783 styling with a modern tailored twist that includes:
– Statement high stand collar framing the face (can be worn up or down). Snap fasteners ensure the stand collar.
– Tailored straight front closing graduating into curved hem.
– Curved front pockets, inner collar, and lapel trimmed with soft moleskin.
– Statement cuffs with moleskin trim and functional 3 buttons. Cuffs can be worn turned-over or straight.
– Half belt detail across the waistline at the back. Button front and lined.
100% Wool with polyester lining
Blue plaid with lines of blues and orange- Blue trim and lining (Live model shows green listed separately.)
Women’s UK 12 (About a US 10)
Length (top shoulder to bottom hem): 37 inches, Chest (armpit to armpit): 19.5 inches, Waist: 36 inches, Back Shoulder Seam to Seam: 16.75 inches, Actual Sleeve (back middle tag, over shoulder, and to cuff end): 33 inches
Submit your review