Welcome . . .
The Shepherd’s Knot began with the goal to bring quality, well-made Scottish and Irish imports here to the USA. We still do this today. Our Celtic clothing, accessories, and home goods are made in Ireland and Scotland. We support the few remaining working mills and tradespeople in the British Isles who use local materials of wool, tweed, leather, and pewter.
- We carry authentic Scottish Harris Tweed™, made in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland with local wool, that is tagged certified.
- We offer handknits from Edinburgh, Scotland and woolens and tartans from some of the oldest working Irish and Scottish mills. Our tartans come from the same maker who produces costuming for movie and screen, including the Outlander™ series.
- Our pewter goods are made by local Scottish pewtersmiths, some producing props for movie and screen, including Harry Potter™, Pirates of the Caribbean™, and Game of Thrones™.
- Our Heather plant jewelry collection is made in the UK from genuine Scottish Heather.
- Our ceramics are made by a master potter/archeologist in the Scottish Isles.
- Our leather products are hand sewn by an Irish leatherworker.
Different than what you can find locally, we welcome you to browse our offerings. Our hope is that you will love your piece of Scottish and Irish craftsmanship for many years to come.
Slán go fóill (Bye for now),
Please note that due to the uniqueness of our items, all sales are final. Should you have a problem or concern on delivery, please kindly notify us promptly. Thank you.
Browse information below regarding the tradespeople who produce our products and where they are made.